Franchised Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19148968
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver, 1421 SE Tech Center Drive, Vancouver, Washington, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand SpringHill Suites
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, InnVentures, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
We are now hiring for a dedicated Hotel Sales Manager to uncover, solicit and secure group and extended stay business for two hotels in the Vancouver area - the TownePlace Suites by Marriott and the SpringHill Suites by Marriott!
Apply your competitive spirit and ability to influence others to solidify great partnerships! As a Sales Manager, you will feel motivated and energized to uncover and close new business. Your ability to connect with people in a meaningful way and your endless drive for meeting goals will both contribute to increased market share and positive financial results for the hotel.
As a Sales Manager, you will:
- Solicit, negotiate and book new business through proactive direct sales efforts.
- Build on existing relationships to maintain and grow our current customer and account base.
- Capture your client’s vision and effectively convey their needs and requests within the hotel.
- Respond to all client inquiries, requests and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop rapport with key industry players in the community, including the local Convention & Visitor’s Bureau.
- Meet or exceed weekly sales call goals to maintain your sales pipeline.
- Plan for success by participating in weekly sales meetings, recording and taking action on future traces for accounts, customers and events, writing action plans and by preparing the annual marketing plan.
- Support the goals of the hotel through teamwork and collaboration with all departments.
Director of Sales
Previous sales and/or hospitality experience is preferred. To be successful in this role, you need strong verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to drive, read, write, type and use various forms of technology and reporting to discern and track sales records and financial data. Occasional overnight travel is required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.