Reservation Manager - The Bodrum EDITION
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19147813
Job Category Reservations
Location The Bodrum EDITION, Dirmil Mahallesi Balyek Cd. No:5A, Bodrum, Turkey, Turkey VIEW ON MAP
Brand Edition Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
Solicits and manages reservations sales-related opportunities. Supervises and provides training and work assignments to Reservations Sales staff. Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Drives customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience. Provides service to our customers in order to grow share of the account on behalf of the company.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; no work experience required.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Understanding Markets & Maximizing Revenue
• Identifies new reservations sales business to achieve personal and property revenue goals.
• Understands the overall market, including competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc., and knows how to sell against them.
• Closes the best opportunities for the property based on market conditions and property needs.
• Monitors same day selling procedures to maximize room revenue and control property occupancy.
• Gains understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
Conducting Daily Reservations Sales Activities
• Responds to incoming reservations sales opportunities for the property that are outside parameters of the .
• Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
• Uses sales resources and administrative/support staff effectively.
• Assists in monitoring group reservation forecast data.
• Coordinates with sales and Convention Services to process rooming lists and reservation cards.
• Supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, customer correspondence).
• Assists with monitoring accuracy of reservation sales orders within tracking systems.
• Tracks no-show reservations and processes charges as needed.
• Checks daily arrivals to ensure all necessary billing instructions are applied to reservations.
• Monitors wait list and prioritizes order of wait list contacts to be made.
• Prepares work and maintenance orders.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
• Supports customer loyalty and property’s brand standards by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
• Provides exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to the company.
• Handles guest complaints and disputes following the instant pacification procedures.
Conducting Human Resource Activities
• Monitors reservations sales agents while on phone calls.
• Maintains departmental orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
• Utilizes all available on the job training tools for employees.
• Utilizes applicable intranet for resources and information.
• Creates contracts as required.