Administrator, Human Resources
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19147765
Job Category Human Resources
Location Sheraton Grand Macao, Cotai Strip, No. 5 Cotai Strip, Macao S.A.R., Macao, Macao S.A.R. VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Compensation and Benefits Administrator performs a wide range of administrative assistance to management. Confidentiality and efficiency are very important qualities for this position. Good logical and analytical skills, attention to detail, knowledge of labour legislation and be familiar with organizational psychology are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources C&B fields.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files, and information.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g. personal documents, employment contract, status change form, job performance document).
- Handle all benefit compensation and reimbursement procedures.
- Handle monthly report and enrollment of benefits.
- Handle work injury cases and provide professional HR advice.
- Handle a wide range of admin duties such as system data input, document & report preparation, filing and C&B related supplies.
- Keep updated employee records with all relevant information.
- Collaborate with departments for payments and deductions.
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys.
- Support on Ad-hoc projects and initiatives as assigned superiors.
Minimum Job requirements:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Human Resources management, Business Administration or related discipline.
- 6-12 months administrative experience preferred.
- Strong administrative experience with logical and analytical mindset.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
- Knowledge of HR best practices and Macau labour regulatory a plus.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.