Franchised Director of Revenue Management
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19143487
Job Category Revenue Management
Location Moxy NYC Downtown, 26 Ann Street, New York, New York, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Moxy Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Real Hospitality Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
To support the General Manager, RHG Regional and the hotel leadership teams to ensure the improvement of annual RevPAR penetration in various sub-markets by:
- Maximizes revenue of the hotel through a thorough knowledge of the PMS/GDS Provider systems and understanding of all booking channels. Manages inventory allocation and price parameters positioned to achieve overall revenue goals.
- Configuration of PMS/GDS Provider and rate inventory control systems; system recommendation and forecast validation.
- Support GM in the execution of hotels RM strategy.
- Work with third party market managers to effectively implement strategy and analyze key channel marketing reports to make successful decisions to increase revenue and apply when necessary based on demand.
- Maintain the hotels pricing and distribution strategy within the hotels PMS and extranet platforms.
- Produce the daily internal and weekly financial/ownership forecasts, and the related company tracking data and reservation booking pace.
- Monitor transient account production and participate in processes to determine rates for transient and group contracts and monitor special event periods.
- Monitor reservation sales process and training with on-site agents, developing tracking, training and related shop calls.
- Assist the DOS during the annual RFP season in account analysis and pricing decisions.
- Assist the DOS during the annual business plan process.
- Manage group blocks within the PMS for pickup/ cut- offs/ attrition/ wash etc.
- Maintain a concise room type oversell/ sell- through strategy for all future dates.
- 130-100-65 Job Description, Property Revenue Manager RHG Corporate Policies February©2013
- Manage the rate loading process for all rate plans within all systems, and continuously “test book” the
- property for accuracy.
- Attend the hotels weekly sales meeting, staff meeting and all other as required.
- Produce routine reports for the GM, DOS and Controller for purposes of completing required
- forecasting, pace and data as requested.
- Read and interpret business records and statistical reports, including but not limited to Star Reports,
- Rate Shop reports, Segmentation reports, Forecasts, System Reservation System Reporting tools and
- area demand generators.
- Use mathematical skills to interpret financial information and prepare forecasts.
- Analyze and abide by company policies and brand procedures.
- Make business decisions based on production reports and similar facts as well as on your knowledge
- and experiences in the market.
- Deal with the general public, customers, associates, union and government officials with tact and
- Plan and organize the work of others.
- Change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
- Speak and write clearly.
- Accept full responsibility for managing an activity.
- Complete all assigned tasks, reports, projects etc. in a professional manner and on an on-time basis
- Be available for work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Environmental Conditions: Inside: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes. A job is considered “inside” if the worker spends approximately 75% or more of the time inside.
130-100-65 Job Description, Property Revenue Manager RHG Corporate Policies February©2013
Math Skills: Requires mathematical development sufficient to be able to: Deal with system of real numbers; algebraic solution of equations; and probability and statistical inference. Apply fractions, percentages, ratio and proportion.
Language Skills: Must have developed language skills to the point to be able to: Read newspapers, periodicals, journals, and manuals. Write business letters, summaries and reports using prescribed format and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction and style. Participate in discussions
and debates. Speak extemporaneously on a variety of subjects.
Data: Coordinating: Determining time, place, and sequence of operations or action to be taken on the basis of analysis of data; executing determination and/or reporting on events.
People: Supervising: Determining or interpreting work procedures for a group of
workers, assigning specific duties to them, maintaining harmonious relations
among them and promoting efficiency. A variety of responsibilities are involved in this function.
Things: Handling: Using body members, hand tools, and/or special devices to work, move, or carry objects or materials. Involves little or no latitude for judgment with regard to attainment of standards or in selecting appropriate
tools, objects or materials.
Specific Vocational Preparation: Formalized and vocational training must include: 3 years of prior hotel front office and/or reservations office experience in a leadership position. 2 years of revenue management responsibilities in a large property or multiple smaller properties. 3 years experience reading and analyzing Market Vision and STAR Reporting.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an associate in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.