Franchised Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19143408
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Le Méridien Vienna, 13 Opernring, Vienna, Austria, Austria VIEW ON MAP
Brand Le Méridien
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Munich Hotel Partners GmbH. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Get used to jealous glances – it is a f****g cool job. Always on the road meeting potential clients, the suitcase is never unpacked. Every day is a good day as you can show your true potential. As Le Meridien Vienna ambassador you convince (potential) clients of our product. You are a mix of casual and very professional. You aim high! You are our face! WELCOME TO LE MERIDIEN VIENNA!
- Achieve budgeted targets for rooms, banqueting and groups
- Maintain awareness of the sales practices of the hotel´s competitive set and be a product expert when selling against them
- To manage the key corporate accounts, key prospects and other active leads for new business opportunities which fall within your relevant markets.
- Develop key account action and sales plans in order to meet or exceed room nights, MICE and revenue goals.
- Generate new business through targeting new accounts that books events and conference fitting our hotel’s meeting and event spaces.
- Plan and execute inside/outside sales calls with corporate travel, meeting decision makers and other intermediaries’ partners.
- To prepare weekly/monthly schedules and set priorities for each account.
- To maintain and build relationships with new and existing clients.
- To effectively manage Hoteligence through analysis, identification and targeting of new global corporate market opportunities.
- Manage and co-ordinate the full RFP schedule in line with the budget and commercial strategy of the Hotel’.
- To secure new corporate business in line with the hotels rate growth strategy across Meetings & Events and business groups.
- Conduct market research and understand transient and event strategies of competitors and advise management where relevant.
- Within established parameters, quote and negotiate prices with customers and customer representatives, and draw up contracts to close the transaction.
- To carry out focused promotional activity e.g. fam trips, educational site inspections and key corporate events.
- To participate in client entertaining, site inspections, sales blitzes, trade shows, workshops and sales trips as appropriate.
- Ensure the hotels CRM system is proficiently updated with all account information including opportunities and activities on a daily basis with weekly reports.
- You enjoy dealing with people.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a proactive sales environment within an international hotel chain or dynamic independent hotel
- Leadership skills to motivate and develop staff to ensure accomplishment of their personal and team goals.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English. Any additional language is a plus.
- You are a true business hunter: you do not wait for the customers’ call, you call them and make them loyal to the Hotel.
- You are a Le Meridien Vienna Ambassador. You are the face of the Hotel.
- Building relationship is natural to you. You know that this is your strongest asset, you enjoy investing time in meeting and speaking with your customers.
- You are open minded, full of energy and eager to talk and meet your key accounts and make sure will be loyal to you and to our hotel.
- Target oriented -> the target is for you not a scary number but the reward at the end of journey. You love to achieve targets; Targets motivates you.
- Strong administrative skills and an ability to meet deadlines and work in fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Commercially aware with a strategic, analytical approach and the ability to cope under pressure
- Be competitive, self-motivated and a self-starter
- Essential computer skills - knowledge of Opera is preferred, Microsoft office package is essential
- Must be willing to travel on a regular basis.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.