Numer oferty 19143349
Kategoria oferty pracy Obsługa pokoi i usługi dla gości
Lokalizacja Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, Krakowskie Przedmiecie 42/44, Warszawa, Polska, Polska ZOBACZ NA MAPIE
Marka The Luxury Collection
Harmonogram Praca w pełnym wymiarze godzin
Rodzaj stanowiska Spoza kierownictwa/Stawka godz.
Zacznij z nami swoją podróż
- update of rates and inventory, update of room supplements;
- plan and review rooms type overbooking, report concerns and suggestions;
- communicate and align with Revenue management leader and Front Office Manager on same-day sell/upsell strategy;
- review and manage guestroom inventory for same-day sales to maximize yield and occupancy;
- act as the main point of control for saleable rooms in conjunction with Revenue, Front Desk, Housekeeping and Engineering teams;
- coordinate with Housekeeping and Engineering teams to review and release on time the out-of-service and out-of-order rooms that were blocked for Rooms Preventive Maintenance (RPM);
- manage and coordinate sold out and overbooking situations.
- at least 2+ year of professional experience in front office or reservation department;
- excellent verbal & written communication skills both in Polish and English languages;
- customer oriented, presentable with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- excellent time management and organization skills
resolve the issues of the customers and internal members in a timely manner;
- strong knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of Opera will be an asset.
- expand and develop your talent in the world’s leading global hospitality company within Poland and abroad;
- opportunity to elevate your day-to-day to an adventure, a journey to tomorrow;
- full-time employment contract;
- dynamic, inspiring and highly international working environment;
- benefits package: comprehensive health care package, Multisport card, free meals in staff restaurant, life insurance, generous hotel and food discounts at thousands of our global properties and other;
- opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives;
friendly work atmosphere.