Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19143345
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The London EDITION, 6-9 Berners Street, London, Greater London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Edition Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
The London EDITION are looking for a Bell Supervisor to lead our bell team. Previous experience in a bell position in desirable and an understanding of delivering personalised luxury service is key! We are looking for someone who loves to connect with people, who interacts in an authentic and sophisticated way and ensures our guests leave with lasting memories of their stay at the London EDITION.
In this role you will be responsible managing the day-today in the bell team and supporting the front office management team where necessary.
As a Bell Supervisor you will:
- Use initiative and a proactive approaches to ensure we always give our guests unique and fabulous options to make the most of their time and their visit.
- Make recommendations to each guests to their experience in the hotel unique and memorable.
- Deliver a 5 star luxury service personalised to each and every guest.
What We Offer:
· A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
· World class training and developmentsuch as free language courses and much more
· A platform to shine - we recognise and reward high talent
· Free gym membership
· Exclusive benefits and discounts in the neighbourhood
· Discounted room nights, meals on duty, uniform provided and laundry service
· Amazing staff parties once a month
· Weekly wellness hour
· Free meals & Laundry
· 28 holiday days (including bank holidays)
· Referral scheme
The London EDITION represents authentic comfort, extraordinary style and an exceptional level of service in a uniquely individual environment. Located in the Fitzrovia neighborhood of central London, the property brings together the integrity and character of a historic building with a simple, sophisticated design sensibility to create a seamless blend of charisma and ease. With 173 guest rooms, a vibrant restaurant, multiple bars, event spaces, and meeting rooms, the hotel offers a dynamic social hub where guests and visitors can work, relax, and experience all the benefits of a home away from home.
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. EDITION does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.