Food and Beverage Apprenticeship – 14 Months – Level 2 Hospitality Team Member
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19143312
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Moor Road, Derby, Derbyshire, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel& Country Club offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
This four star hotel has a focus on culinary excellence and provides staff with extensive, ongoing training and development. Marriott International is the worlds’ largest hotel company and provides associates with exciting long term career opportunities.
Ideally placed in Morley, just north of Derby, Breadsall Priory holds the distinction of being the oldest Marriott location in the world; our elegant Priory rooms date back to 1260.
At Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel no two days are the same, with an exciting blend of guests and large events. Our hotel is a great place to develop your skills, supporting weddings, prolific golf events, sports teams, extensive leisure facilities and contemporary British dining at our hotel's on-site Priory Restaurant.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Are you interested in a career within the Hotel Industry - if so we have news for you! Marriott Breadsall Priory are pleased to launch an amazing new Apprenticeship opportunity for anyone looking to embark on a career that has no limits on where it can take you. Travel the world or stay close to home we have something for you.
- Work with talented Associates and learn how to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Become the face of Apprenticeships in your hotel
- Spread your passion for great food and drink.
- Complete a full programme of training across every Food & Beverage department in your hotel.
- Attend off site development workshops in food service, wine service and mixology, Barista skills, customer service and culinary knowledge.
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm.
- A down to earth attitude balanced with a sense of fun.
- A willingness to learn new skills and how to deliver great customer service.
- .A wish to let your personality shine.
- A dedicated coach mentor and apprenticeship trainer
- Amazing in house training courses & online food service school
- Explore the world with friends & family discounts (20% off F&B and discounted accommodation rates)
- An opportunity to make a difference working on our Serve 360 community projects.
- Your own modern uniform at no cost to you.
- Fitness Facilities membership.
- A pension to help you plan for the future.
- The opportunity to build a career either close to home or around the world.
- Tasty meals on duty free of charge
Plus plenty more which we can’t wait to tell you about!
- 3 months – Restaurant
- 2 months – Bar
- 2 months – Conference & Banqueting
- 1 month – Bar
- 1 month – Kitchen
- 6 months – Specialist Food & Beverage choice
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.