Floor Supervisor - 30 hours
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19143169
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Kattengat 1, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Netherlands VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
DISCOVER THIS WAY
Do you have a passion for hospitality and do you have experience in Housekeeping?
Are you a positive person and natural motivator?
Do you want to grow and develop yourself in a five star hotel, part of Marriott International?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is looking for you as a Floor Supervisor – 30 hours!
What are my responsibilities?
As a Floor Supervisor you are part of the Styling team. You are responsible for supervising a team of Room Attendants and for all rooms to be cleaned according to the brand standards. You train and coach Room Attendants. You ensure cleaning materials, equipment and chemicals are used correctly and in a safe way. Next to this you manage guest requests and you take care of guest room deliveries. Of course it is also important to be in contact with other departments and to represent the needs of the team to others in the hotel to maintain good working relationships.
What makes you the perfect fit?
We are looking for a Floor Supervisor with a passion for hospitality and who brings personal style to every experience. You are always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. You are a positive person and natural motivator and you have an eye for details. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place at the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel. We’re not just looking for anyone, we are looking for you!
To be eligible for this position you…
- Live Life to Discover.
- Can communicate in English and preferably Dutch.
- Have previous hotel and preferably Housekeeping experience.
- Are flexible in working different shifts (morning and evening), which makes your job even more diverse.
- Are a great organizer. With you on shift everything is under control.
- Available to work 4 days per week.
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal. Dependent on your performance you are able to get a salary increase or a one-time bonus. In addition we offer you…
• A professional and stimulating work environment.
• An international and fun team.
• Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
• Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
• A TakeCare program, which means you can participate in boot camp classes, apply for a gym against a discounted rate, sport in our own health club and follow dancing classes against a discounted rate.
• Career possibilities within Marriott International.
• A uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.