Account Manager MICE
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19137408
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm, Sweden, Sweden VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
- Proactively prospecting new accounts within MICE segment and following the sales process through to convert into ‘producing’ accounts
- Compile and execute quarterly sales action plans as agreed with Director of Sales
- To understand and be in a position to action any group and events enquiries and ensure accurate hand over and follow up to the Groups & Events Team
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develop relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Education - BA Hons or equivalent
- At least 3 years ‘experience in hotel sales
- Knowledgeable and well-connected in the hotel industry
- You need to have a well-established network within retail and 3rd parties e.g TMC’s and Venue Finders
- Excellent understanding of industry norms, trends and technical know-how
- Business minded, result and self-starter
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both verbally and written
- Driving license
- A role where you can grow both professionally and on a personal level
- A role in a fun, dynamic and international team
- A role in the world's largest hospitality company
- The role is a full time permanent role after 6 months probation
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.