Head Bartender - The St. Regis Venice
N. Posizione 19135882
Categoria la Posizione Cibi e bevande/Gastronomia
Sede The St. Regis Venice, San Marco 2159, Venezia, Venezia, Italia VISUALIZZA SULLA MAPPA
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Tipologia Tempo pieno
Tipo posizione Non direttiva/a ore
Inizi il suo viaggio con noi
The St. Regis Venice Bar team, led by the Manager Facundo Gallegos, is currently recruiting for a Head Bartender.
A strong passion for mixology and 5* luxury service along with supervisory skills are mandatory to succeed in this challenging position.
The right candidate will lead a team of Bartenders and she/he will support the growth of the two St Regis Bars with innovative and creative ideas on how to wow our guests.
Among the responsibilities:
- Assist the Bar Manager in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees;
- In charge of the two bar outlets in the absence of the Bar Manager
- Engage guests with the origin, vintage, and style of various cocktails. Focus on storytelling and St. Regis brand identity.
- Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
- Obtain change required for expected business level, and keeping bank secure at all times.
- Check quality and quantity of all stock and supplies. Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs promptly.
- Research new bartendering and mixologist trends and benchmark competitors
- Participate in creating and updating the cocktail list, support events and daily rituals
- Welcome guests and be the St. Regis brand ambassador; manage guests’ requests and complaints in line with our service culture
- Experience in 5* luxury hospitality at national and international level
- Fluent English and additional languages are a plus
- Technical acumen and creativity in Mixology
What we offer
- Training and Development
- Opportunity to implement ideas and experiment new concepts
- Be part of Marriott International group
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.