Reservations Agent - JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19132022
Job Category Reservations
Location JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa, Sacca Sessola Island, Venice, Venezia, Italy VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Identify guest reservation needs, determine appropriate room type, and verify availability of room type and rate.
- Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers.
- Accommodate and document special requests. Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations.
- Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue.
- Communicate information regarding designated VIP reservations.
- Input and access data in reservation system.
- Respond to any challenges found for accommodating rooming requests by communicating with appropriate individual or department.
- Oversee accuracy of room blocks and reservations. Respond to any challenges found for accommodating rooming requests.
- Set-up proper billing accounts according to Accounting policies.
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and document guest issues and concerns or escalate/refer to appropriate individual.
- Supporting Front Desk department.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Minimum of 2 years reservations agent experience, luxury environment preferred.
- Effective conflict and problem resolution skills.
- Knowledge of Marriott systems