Events Booking Center Agent - JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19128004
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa, Sacca Sessola Island, Venice, Venezia, Italy VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- To reactively Manage each assigned lead throughout the standard selling process (qualification call, quotation via systems in place, preparation of proposal, follow ups) with the goal of closing all possible leads according to the given team and individual target.
- To work collaboratively with the proactive Sales Managers, Sales supervisors and Director of Sales and Marketing in providing business leads, engaging with current guests, and providing feedback on customer comments, trends, and issues.
- To recognize upselling opportunities to maximize revenue and income.
- To use sales techniques to maximize revenue in accordance with Marriott International’s guidelines and sales tools.
- To engage, support and cooperate with the other departments to ensure efficient site visits.
- To perform general office duties in support to the Sales & Marketing Office, in accordance with the daily routine.
- To maintain accuracy in the datas and updates systems constantly to ensure a proper flow of information.
- Be involved in the preparation and completion of sales-related documents and reports.
- Serves as point of contact for clients and communicate with them properly with the goal of closing sales and retain the customer’s loyalty in the future.
- Be involved in departmental meetings, weekly and monthly sales and operational reviews, in accordance with the Management’s schedule and proactively interact with other departments and HODs.
- Understand competitor’s strengths and weaknesses in order to differentiate Brand from the competition during the site visit
- To be aknowledgeable about the Venetian and Italian Market, being able to sell Venice as a MICE Destination.
- Minimum of 2 years reservations agent experience, luxury environment preferred.
- Degree preferred, or equivalent education level in job-related fields