Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19125764
Job Category Spa
Location Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, 3 Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
To welcome guests and answer all enquiries observing set standards and with patience. Have a complete knowledge of the treatments and services offered, and any promotions that may be on offer at the time. To ensure that all operational procedures, codes of conduct and standards of appearance as laid down by the Assistant Spa Manager are implemented and adhered to by all reception staff. To organize scheduling and maximize use of time within the diary.
- To ensure a warm friendly welcome to all clientele at all times.
- To co-ordinate guests consultation records with the Therapists.
- Ensure that all relevant spa staff receive a print out of their daily schedule.
- To adhere to an agreed reporting system on a timely basis.
- To be responsible for all billing procedures at the reception desk and the correct reconciliation of funds at the close of each shift and at the end of the day’s work.
- Complete daily opening procedures and check lists per relevant area daily.
- Schedule reservations of Spa services for guests and monitor availability of treatments and staff to ensure prompt service according to the relevant skills of the therapists.
- To organize scheduling to maximize use of time and profitability whilst ensuring that the client’s needs are of first importance.
- Assist with administration duties such as, purchasing, receiving and inventory reporting.
- To give the clientele the best possible service, and make the client feel important.
- To show a professional attitude at all times, particularly with regard to punctuality, appearance and general manner.
- To ensure that all administrative procedures run professionally.
- To supervise and conduct the safety of users and equipment in the spa and receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety at Work Law and Health and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within the spa.
- To recognize the importance of ‘sales’ in every aspect of their role.
- To have full retail knowledge of products and prices charged.
- Must attend all training courses as deemed necessary by the Spa Supervisor.
- Must have proven track record in Spa, Fitness or Hospitality industry
- Must be able to assist guests with inquiries
- Must be able to speak and write in English
- Totally embrace the philosophy of guest and customer service and owns the guests
- Identify yourself with the hotel’s brand and operating philosophy
- Possess a warm and friendly demeanor
- Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of our customers
- Must be detailed oriented.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.