Pastry Chef de Partie - The St. Regis Venice
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19124685
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The St. Regis Venice, San Marco 2159, Venice, Venezia, Italy VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The St. Regis Venice is currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join the brigate of Executive Chef Nadia Frisina.
Based in the most exclusive address in the heart of Venice, the ideal candidate displays passion for culinary art, respect for ingredient and consistency in high level standards.
- Prepare special meals or substitute items.
- Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
- Pull food from freezer storage to thaw in the refrigerator.
- Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish.
- Maintain food logs. Monitor the quality and quantity of food that is prepared. Communicate assistance needed during busy periods.
- Inform Chef of excess food items for use in daily specials.
- Inform F&B service staff of 86'ed items and available menu specials.
- Ensure the quality of the food items.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
- Prepare cold foods.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
- Experience in luxury hospitality, ideally at international level
- Skilled in a wide range of cooking techniques