Learning & Development Coordinator
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19122145
Job Category Human Resources
Location W Taipei, 10 Zhongxiao East Road Sec. 5, Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Purpose of Role
- Keep high level of individual performance.
- Keep high level of guest and talent satisfaction.
Coordinate hotel generic, departmental, language training and computer training. Manage and track training data.
- Liaising with Human Resources team and Training Manager, develop an
effective annual training plan which meets the needs of Talent, thus assists W - Taipei with achieving its goals and objectives
- Assist with the publication of annual and monthly training courses calendar
and ensure maximum attendance through clear communication via liaison with - Department Heads on a regular basis.
- Develop, source and conduct training courses scheduled per the training
calendar. Host customize courses when appropriate to meet requirements of
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all training activities. Ensure all
requests for training by Talent are responded to in a timely manner and follow
up is conducted when appropriate.
- Monitor the effectiveness of pre- and post-course briefings to ensure maximum
benefit from training courses, and identify future training needs.
- Ensure that all new Talent attend the hotel’s orientation program and deliver it.
- Establish a training library of books, DVDs, journals and resources to assist \
trainer and Talent development.
- Source and obtain specialist assistance to conduct training when needed.
- Monitor all training activities conducted on and off site.
- Evaluate training effectiveness by attending as many training sessions as