Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19121513
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Belitung Resort, Jl. Tj. Pandan-Tj. Kelayang, Belitung, Indonesia, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
The 182-key Resort will be built as one of five hotels within Tanjung Kelayang Special Economic Zone (SEZ), a 325-HA integrated resort development slated for completion by 2022 that will also include commercial and leisure facilities such as cultural center, retail area and beach club. The site is located 24 KM north of Tanjung Pandan (capital of Belitung regency) and 32 KM north-west of HAS Hananjoeddin International Airport.
Low-rise room blocks (174 rooms) will be slung in a u-shape, looking inwards and north-west over landscaped gardens and lagoon-ponds towards a central pavilion of amenities and the 350 M beachfront. 8 beachfront villas are spread on either side of the Resort’s core beachfront facilities. The hotel offers 1 All day dining, 1 specialty restaurant and 2 bar / lounges, total event spaces of 496 SM, as well as recreation facilities such as swimming pool, fitness center, spa and kid’s club.
The hotel is projected to open in Q2, 2020.
Loyalty Manager is responsible for recognition and engagement of our most valuable Elite members through delivery of the highest quality member stay experience. He/she manages and coordinates all aspects of Elite members’ journey: from pre-arrival and arrival experience all the way to the follow up through post-stay feedback mechanisms. He/she directs, implements and evaluates quality of products and services provided to Elite members and partners with Loyalty Head Connector and Connector Team to make certain that there is an effective communication and delivery of Elite benefits program. He/she is also responsible for managing part of the Loyalty Operations department.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years’ experience in loyalty/guest relations/guest recognition or related professional area.
• 4-year degree from an accredited university in Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Supporting Marriott Loyalty Program
• Leads and mentors other team members on Marriott’s Bonvoy Loyalty Program.
• Maintains complete knowledge of all Elite Member Benefits, Terms and Conditions.
• Adjusts Elite Member status when necessary according to established guidelines.
• Partners with Head Connector to update, appoint and activate connector team on property.
• Attends Loyalty and Connector meetings and webinars to continue professional development and learn about new enhancements and promotions of the Marriott’s Bonvoy Loyalty Program.
• Promotes positive relations with Elite members by anticipating their needs and promptly responding to them.
• Monitors, responds and routes Elite members’ comments to the appropriate department when necessary.
Maintaining Elite Appreciation, Guest Services and Front Desk Goals
• Coordinates day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members on a daily basis.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
• Supports handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Assists with energy conservation efforts by monitoring compliance during property tours.
Providing Exceptional Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members Service and Property Operations Support
• Provides services that go above and beyond Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members expectations in order to promote Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members satisfaction and retention.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Helps employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Assists in coaching and providing feedback to associates.
• Maintains high visibility in public areas during peak times.
• Provides immediate assistance to Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members as requested.
• Interacts with Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
• Maintains knowledge of all hotel features and services, room types, rates special packages and promotions.
• Keeps track of daily arrivals, departures, room availability and scheduled in-house group activities.
• Maintains complete knowledge of all hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
• Monitors security of public areas of the hotel.
• Conducts pre-shift meetings to review and share information pertinent to daily business with other team members.
Leading the Team and Conducting Human Resource Activities
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates.
• Assists as needed in the interviewing and hiring of other team members.
• Monitors effectiveness of departmental staffing guide.
• Provides training, development, professional discipline, and positive support for all employees within the department.
• Administers performance evaluations for all employees within the department.
• Facilitates departmental strategic planning meetings.
• Direct the performance of staff and follow up with coaching and guidance to praise or make corrections