Pastry - Demi Chef de Partie
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19121085
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, St. Pancras Station, London, Greater London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us as a Pastry - Demi Chef de Partie
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
Our ideal Pastry - Demi Chef de Partie
What we're looking for
A team-first attitude
Great hospitality skills as well as attention to detail
Positive outlook and outgoing personality
As our new Pastry - Demi Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for:
supervising the day-to-day Pastry operations, Commis chefs and all food preparation areas including Banquets, Room Service, Restaurants, Bar/Lounges and ambassador dining room to ensure a consistent, high quality food product.
Working with the executive chef and Food and Beverage team to continually improve guest and ambassador satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
- Seeking adventure? Discover the world at discounted rates
- Excite your taste buds with 20% off our food and beverage outlets
- Relax and unwind with 20% off spa treatments and golf across our properties
- Take advantage of our monthly wellbeing packages;
- Free health check from our Occupational Health specialist
- Chiropodist appointments to take the pressure off your feet!
- Nourish your mental and emotional wellbeing with free Reiki appointments
- Loan offered to help buy a season ticket for travel to and from work in London
- Cycle to work scheme
- National and international career development opportunities
- Access to free language lessons
- Discount at major retailers across the UK
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Package of healthcare benefits
- Opportunity to be a part of our #SPSC team who are committed to Take Care and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Reward and Recognition; chance to become our Associate or Manager of the Month
- Diamond – St. Pancras Instant Recognition programme
- Meals on duty, Uniform provided and laundered free of charge
Don’t delay – Send us your CV today and a member of our HR team will contact you should your application become successful!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.