Loss Prevention Officer
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19120962
Job Category Loss Prevention & Security
Location St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, St. Pancras Station, London, Greater London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us as a Security Officer
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
Our ideal Security Officer
What we're looking for
- A team-first attitude
- Great hospitality skills as well as attention to detail
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Previous experience in a similar quality, five-star, high volume environment is a big plus
For this position you need to hold a SIA badge.
As our new Security Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining confidentiality of all Security/Loss Prevention and property reports/documents
- Working as a strong and committed team member and colleague, as well as proactively nurturing any stakeholder relationships (e.g. owner, extended sales team and suppliers)
- Completing incident reports to document all Security/Loss Prevention related incidents
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
- Seeking adventure? Discover the world at discounted rates
- Excite your taste buds with 20% off our food and beverage outlets
- Relax and unwind with 20% off spa treatments and golf across our properties
- Take advantage of our monthly wellbeing packages;
- Free health check from our Occupational Health specialist
- Chiropodist appointments to take the pressure off your feet!
- Nourish your mental and emotional wellbeing with free Reiki appointments
- Loan offered to help buy a season ticket for travel to and from work in London
- Cycle to work scheme
- National and international career development opportunities
- Access to free language lessons
- Discount at major retailers across the UK
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Package of healthcare benefits
- Opportunity to be a part of our #SPSC team who are committed to Take Care and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Reward and Recognition; chance to become our Associate or Manager of the Month
- Diamond – St. Pancras Instant Recognition programme
- Meals on duty, Uniform provided and laundered free of charge
Don’t delay – Send us your CV today and a member of our HR team will contact you should your application become successful!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.