Oct 27, 2019Job Number
Rooms and Guest Services OperationsLocation
Shanghai Marriott Hotel Pudong East, 15 Xinjinqiao Road, Shanghai, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAPBrand
Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW MarriottSchedule
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
1. Handle all duties according to hotel policies, procedures, internal rules and standards. Conform to cash handling procedures at all times.
2. Check in all guests according to the 1st Ten Program.
3. Follow all cash handling and banking procedures to check out all customers efficiently.
4. Operate MARSHA and Opera systems including able to take same day reservations and know how to enter a reservation in MARSHA.
5. Perform guest registration and room assignment and accommodate special requests of all guests.
6. Ability to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner.
7. Strictly follow with the concerned cashier LSOP, to avoid any mistakes.
1. Have sound knowledge of English and local language.
2. Ability to handle conflict situation in professional manner.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.