Outlet Shift Leader 餐厅领班
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19116434
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Shanghai Marriott Hotel Pudong East, 15 Xinjinqiao Road, Shanghai, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
1. To be responsible for the daily supervision of the restaurant, concentrating on service procedure and quality of product.
2. To conduct training and skills development programs, to ensure well trained staff offering excellent service to the guest at all times.
3. To maintain a breakage prevention program designed to minimize breakage of operating equipment, and to liaise directly with the Chief Steward and recommend changes to policies or procedures if needed
4. To ensure all staff attend English Training classes, and meet the required English language level for their positions.
5. To maintain a close customer contact to ensure satisfaction and recognition of regular guests.
6. To supervise the service within the restaurant, to ensure that the service standards, quality of product, staff grooming are with all operational policies and hotel standard
7. To ensure that all menu's are clean, neat and tidy, free from marks and dirt, stains or water marks. Replacing any menu with a new one as required.
8. Must always check personal hygiene and be well groomed in appearance, as per the grooming standards of the hotel and the department.
9. When presenting menus to guests or answering guest questions as to the menu content, the person must be fully aware of all menu items and services that are offered, and be able to explain them accordingly.
10. Attend monthly department meeting
1. Basic knowledge of restaurant and hotel operation
2.Good communication skill in Mandarin and English verbal, listening and writing