Franchised Housekeeping - Guest Room Attendant
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19113191
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Sheraton Sand Key Resort, 1160 Gulf Blvd, Clearwater, Florida, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Seaway Hotel Corporation. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Practice and maintain AAA 3 and Sheraton standards, Marriott Brand Service Promise.
- Pick up room assignment from supervisor.
- Follow ABC training guidelines.
- Check assigned rooms thoroughly for articles left by the guest and turn them in to lost and found.
- Thoroughly clean bathroom basins, fixtures, floor, shower curtain and walls, toilets, tub and vanity areas.
- Remove used bath and bed linen and replace with clean linen.
- Vacuum carpet including corners and edges.
- Remove trash and clean trash containers.
- Check water temperature in bathtubs.
- Dust entire room; clean light fixtures, mirrors, telephones and television screen.
- Replenish all supplies in room, i.e., bath and face soap, coffee, tea and creamer, glasses, ice bucket liner, shampoo and conditioner, shower cap, sugar, tissues, etc.
- Clean and sweep balcony patios.
- Check and replenish stock of required printed items.
- Report any damage or maintenance concerns to inspectors to notify PBX operator.
- Clean, maintain and replenish cart.
- Able to clean 16 - 17 rooms daily after completing ABC training; making beds on a regular basis.
- Perform various duties as assigned in a professional and timely manner.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.