Franchised Administrative Specialist
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19113174
Job Category Administrative
Location Le Méridien Dania Beach at Fort Lauderdale Airport, 1825 Griffin Road, Dania Beach, Florida, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Le Méridien
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via Email : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Curated Hospitality Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or related field and 1-2 years of experience working within an administrative role.
- Must be very proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Able to work long hours as sometimes required.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.