Spa Head Therapist
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19113014
Job Category Spa
Location St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, St. Pancras Station, London, Greater London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us as a Spa Head Therapist
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
As our new Spa Head Therapist, you will be responsible for:
Manage, perform and promote facial, skin, massage and body treatments/services and product sales.
Supervise daily activities of the Massage Therapists.
Provide training on all massage and body services.
Oversee scheduling of the staff to meet business demands.
Handle and resolve guest issues or complaints according to policy.
Request repairs and replacements as needed.
Escort guests to and from treatment rooms. Determine and advise guests on proper skin, or nail care and recommend home care regimens.
Assist management in training, scheduling, counseling, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits;
- Seeking adventure? Discover the world at discounted rates
- Excite your taste buds with 20% off across our food and beverage outlets
- Relax and unwind with 20% off spa treatments and golf across our properties
- Take advantage of our monthly wellbeing packages;
Free health check from our Occupational Health specialist
Chiropodist appointments to take the pressure off your feet!
Nourish your mental and emotional wellbeing with free Reiki appointments
- Loan offered to help buy a season ticket for travel to and from work in London
- Cycle to work scheme
- National and international career development opportunities
- Access to free language lessons
- Discount at major retailers across the UK
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Package of healthcare benefits
- Opportunity to be a part of our #SPSC team who are committed to Take Care and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Reward and Recognition; chance to become our Associate or Manager of the Month
- Meals on duty, Uniform provided and laundered free of charge
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Our historic hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott, first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed guests traveling through St. Pancras Station. Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotel has been reborn to combine today's modern conveniences with the elegance of yesterday's grand accommodations.