Food & Beverage Service Host (full time)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19112989
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Amsterdam Marriott Hotel, Stadhouderskade 12, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Netherlands VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Our luxury hotel, located across from Leidseplein's fine dining, shopping and entertainment, is a 5-minute walk to many attractions including the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. In the morning visit the Vondelpark for a relaxing walk or run or go to our on-site 24-hour health club for a great workout.
Our 396 spacious guest rooms have everything you need for business or leisure travel and upscale and casual dining awaits you in our two restaurants where you can grab a burger and beer or Amsterdam's finest steak in town. Our 12 meeting rooms are equipped with the newest technology; we welcome you to our 'Meetings Imagined'.
We are currently recruiting for a passionate and enthusiastic colleague! Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment in the center of Amsterdam and are you interested in a position at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel? Read the information below and get excited to apply!
What makes you the perfect fit?
You enjoy working in an international and dynamic environment and are passionate about delivering excellent service to ensure our guests experience a brilliant evening. You are knowledgeable about meat and wines and are passionate about giving personal service and making sure our guests have an unforgettable evening.
- have relevant work experience
- speak Dutch and/or English fluently
- are friendly and have an open posture
- can deliver a high level of service
- are stress resistant
- are able and flexible to work different shifts
- Start as soon as possible
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week.
- One month probation time.
What do you get in return?
The Amsterdam Marriott Hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary & a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal and depending on your performance you will get a salary increase. Furthermore we offer:
- A professional environment to work in.
- Your uniform will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
- Personal coaching & training to support you in your day-to-day job.
- Career possibilities within Marriott International.
- Special discounted rates for 7000+ Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends.
- A TakeCare program; we focus on your wellbeing in general and organize several healthy and fun activities throughout the year.
- Many social activities, such as our Associate Appreciation Week, an annual Staff Party and Team outings.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.