Franchised Front Office Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19109001
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Residence Inn Portland Downtown/RiverPlace, 2115 SW River Pkwy, Portland, Oregon, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Residence Inn
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, InnVentures, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Oversee hiring, training, coaching, mentoring and scheduling for the front office team.
- Proactively garner relationships with long term and repeat guests to develop loyalty and maintain a high level of satisfaction.
- Apply problem solving skills to resolve guest issues to their satisfaction.
- Supervise ordering and inventory for front office supplies within a set budget.
- Handle continuous requests in a fast paced environment by coordinating with other departments to ensure all guest requests are met.
- Ensure all front desk checklists and procedures are followed and review daily work to confirm it is error-free.
- Follow proper cash handling procedures and be able to post and reconcile charges applied to guest receipts.
- Support the goals of the hotel through teamwork and collaboration with all departments.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.