Recruitment Officer - The London EDITION
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19108314
Job Category Human Resources
Location The London EDITION, 6-9 Berners Street, London, Greater London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Edition Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury lifestyle hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Employee Experience team at the London EDITION as our newest Talent Officer.
Are you results driven? Do you cope well with change? Do you find yourself often asking ‘can we make this better?’
We are looking for someone to challenge the status quo and come up with and implement a creative and innovative recruitment strategy for the hotel.
As Talent Officer you will be involved in all aspects of the recruitment cycle and will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with hiring managers and partnering with them to bring our recruitment strategy to life
- Connecting with schools and & universities to build on strong industry connections
- Representing the EDITION brand in all your interactions
- Creating exciting job advertisements and posting on company and external job boards
- Shortlisting candidates for hiring managers
- Carrying out interviews
- Arranging / booking interviews where needed
- Gathering interview feedback
This role will be the first point of contact for all recruitment needs in the hotel. Therefore experience, organisation and an outgoing personality will be key. We are looking for candidates with a proven track record in hospitality recruitment (in-house or agency) and prior HR generalist experience would be advantageous. This is a great stepping stone to become a HR manager of the future!
Working at EDITION is not just a job, it’s a lifestyle. We are looking for someone who can fly the EDITION flag both in the hotel and on the street. Being a brand ambassador is not a part time job. Dedication, personality and a genuine desire to make someone's day is what brings the brand alive. Authenticity, sophistication, passion and enchantment are the pillars of our service.
WHY WORK FOR US?
We'll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
· Free gym membership
· Exclusive benefits and discounts in the neighbourhood
· Discounted room nights, meals on duty, and laundry service
· Amazing employee parties once a month
· Weekly wellness hour
· Free meals & Laundry
· 28 holiday days (including bank holidays)
· A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
· World class training and development such as free language courses and much more
· A platform to shine - we recognise and reward high talent
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. EDITION does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.