Manager, B&F VIP Service and Sales & Marketing
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19107887
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location W Taipei, 10 Zhongxiao East Road Sec. 5, Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Oversee all food and beverage venue functions to ensure excellent customer service and maximize revenue and profits.
Responsible for providing a full range of operational and administrative support to Director, Beverage & Food with great energy and in a professional and stylish manner, to ensure smooth operation of Beverage & Food will maximize the quality of W experience.
- Assist in Beverage & Food function management.
- Compiles data and produce regular reports for B&F operation.
- Work with B&F Reservation Agents regarding reservation service quality.
- Liaise with venue managers, team leader and Talent to follow-up on necessary
queries, deadlines, requests and special functions initiated by Director,
Beverage & Food.
- Work with individual venue managers regarding food and beverage quality,
service, cleanliness, merchandizing and promotions.
- Audit, select, train, supervise, counsel and discipline venue Talent to ensure
efficient venue operation. Boost the growth on the volume of TMS categories
and business cards.
- Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties.
- Maintain communication with all departments to ensure VIP and guest service
needs are met. Explore opportunities to approach new regular guests and top
- Develop, implement, and change menu items when required. Share the
guests' preference and service experience before and after they visit the
venues. Setup database to keep the W experience records for all VIPs,
enabling VIP service and venues to better serve our VIPs.
- Patrol facilities and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure
food quality and service standards are met. Verify temperatures, judge
appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to
determine quality. Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary
adjustments for consistency.
- Act with a degree of independence as liaison between both internal and
- Handle guest requests and complaints when appropriate, WOW them while
ensuring an W lifestyle / experience.
- Collaborate closely with IRD on VIPs' amenity, offering advice and conducting
quality monitoring as necessary.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.