Front Office Supervisor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19105709
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Kattengat 1, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Netherlands VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Do you like to inspire your team to create memorable guest experiences?
Would you like to work in a dynamic team within a great company with excellent growing opportunities worldwide?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is looking for you as a
Front Office Supervisor!
As a Front Office Supervisor, you are part of the Front Office team. You supervise the Front Office shifts, which includes the Front Desk, Navigators, Club Lounge and Guest Services. You are one of the first Ambassadors that a guest comes into contact with and your friendly, authentic approach creates a unique and personalized guest experience when the guest checks in. It is important to tailor your approach towards guests by reading cues from a guest to ensure when they check in the guest feels at home. As Front Office Supervisor you create a smooth and easy experience for guests so they can get the most out of their stay. Your expertise will be used to build relationships with others across the hotel (from Styling to the Navigator and beyond), to anticipate and deliver on our guests’ needs.
Next to the daily activities as Front Office Supervisor, you assist management in training, motivating and coaching Ambassadors and serve as a role model.
What makes you the perfect fit?
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
To be eligible for this position you…
- Live Life to Discover!
- Are able to communicate fluently in English.
- Are passionate about the locale and local offerings.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Have hospitality and Front Desk experience.
- Are full-time available and willing to work morning, evening and night shifts.
- Have right to live and work in the Netherlands.
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam hotel offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. We offer you…
- A professional and stimulating environment to work in;
- Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and development and training opportunities;
- Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide (also special rates for family and friends);
- As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize a lot of social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and All Ambassadors Meetings;
- Many career possibilities within Marriott International!
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.