Franchised Assistant Front Office Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19095868
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Residence Inn Seattle Downtown/Lake Union, 800 Fairview Avenue North, Seattle, Washington, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Residence Inn
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, InnVentures, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
We are now hiring for an Assistant Front Office Manager for our flagship Residence Inn by Marriott downtown on Lake Union. This hotel is 234 suites in a competitive and busy downtown market - prior hotel front desk experience is a must!
Apply your outgoing personality and ability to connect with others to create memorable guest experiences! As a Assistant Front Desk Manager, you will be the first impression for our guests upon arrival and throughout their stay you will lead by example and champion the front desk staff to build lasting impressions and guest loyalty.
As an Assistant Front Desk Manager, you will.
- Assist with training, coaching and scheduling for the front office team.
- Ensure all guests are served promptly and courteously during all shifts.
- Apply problem solving skills to resolve guest issues to their satisfaction.
- Handle continuous requests in a fast paced environment by coordinating with other departments to ensure all guest requests are met.
- Ensure all front desk checklists and programs are followed and review daily work to confirm it is error-free.
Follow proper cash handling procedures and be able to post and reconcile charges applied to guest receipts.
- Support the goals of the hotel through teamwork and collaboration with all departments.
- Potential Advancement Opportunities
- Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant Operations Manager
- InnVentures is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
To be successful in this role, you need strong verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to read, write, type and use basic technology. This job requires you to stand for an entire shift and you also must be able to lift at least 25 pounds. Previous hotel front office experience is required. Applicants must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.