Franchised Chief Engineer
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19095855
Job Category Engineering and Facilities
Location Fairfield Inn & Suites Goshen Middletown, 20 Hatfield Lane, Goshen, New York, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Fairfield by Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at : Kate.C@canonhm.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Canon Hospitality Management LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the Maintenance Department
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed when completing tasks. Including protective clothing (facemask, goggles, rubber gloves, welding shield worn), lock out/tag out, etc
- Supervise the preventative maintenance process
- Ensure all work orders and repairs are completely in a timely fashion
- Responsible for getting competitive bids for repairs outside of staff capabilities
- Monitor life safety systems in compliance with all corporate/franchise standards and local, state and national codes and regulations to protect assets, guests and employees
- Ensure all Food and Beverage equipment is in proper working condition
- Follow up on contractor and warranty (punch) issues
- Monitor and control expenses of the department Ability to create strong effective teams
- Ability to visually check hotel premises
- Excellent communication skills required to communicate with management, staff and vendors
- Ability to provide information and services to hotel management and guests.
- Experience required in a related position
- Ability to complete basic repairs
- Experience with chemicals including but not limited to degreasers, paint, silicone, gasoline, coil cleaners, etc.
- Ability to use power tools
This company is an equal opportunity employer.