Beauty Therapist Full Time 40 hours per week
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19081438
Job Category Spa
Location Preston Marriott Hotel, Garstang Road, Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us
An exciting opportunity to start your career journey with Marriott Hotel's. Come and join our Housekeeping team at the four star Preston Marriott Hotels and develop your career while providing a professional and energetic service to our members and hotel guests.
The Preston Marriott Hotel is a grand Victorian manor house which sits in landscaped gardens and exudes charm and warmth from the moment you arrive. It situated just off the M6 motorway on the outskirts of the city and it easily accessible by car and it is also on a main public transport route
Preston Marriott is the perfect location for business and leisure and has a focus on culinary excellence with our Brew Bar and Cast Iron Bar and Grill. Marriott International is the worlds' largest hotel company and provides associates with extensive, ongoing training and development for long term career opportunities. Preston Marriott Hotel has fully equipped fitness centre and swimming pool .It also has a relaxing Beauty Salon with treatment rooms.
Perks you deserve
- Team-spirited co-workers
• Encouraging management
• Wellbeing programs
• Learning and development opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Gym membership
- Meals on duty
Generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family
Employee Assistance Scheme to help guide you through the challenging times in your life.
- Recommend a Friend
- Length of Service Recognition.
- Life Assurance Cover.
To provide a range of beauty treatments for members, hotel guests and visitors.
Previous experience in a high caliber beauty salon (preferred)Skills and Knowledge
Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
High Standard of personal hygiene and appearance
- Articulate & Friendly
Able to work as part of a small, motivated team
Flexible in hours to cover business needs
- Must be Customer FocusedEducation or Certification
Nationally recognized beauty therapy qualifications, to minimum NVQ level 3
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- To administer treatments for clients in a professional, friendly manner
- To greet and converse with clients, to ensure that clients are at ease
- To ensure that administration of beauty treatments adequately fulfil needs of hotel and client
- To maximise opportunities for retail sales, to contribute to departmental profitability
- To initiate and participate in new treatment ranges to increase department profitability
- To maintain cleanliness of the salon at all times
- To be aware of and comply with all current initiatives
Ensure floats are counted and balanced at start and end of shift and they are secure at all times. Blind Banking
procedures are followed along with all local and Marriott policies and procedures.