Front Office Agent - Hotel Danieli
N. Posizione 19081352
Categoria la Posizione Operazioni camere e servizi per gli ospiti
Sede Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice, Riva Degli Schiavoni, Venezia, Venezia, Italia VISUALIZZA SULLA MAPPA
Brand The Luxury Collection
Tipologia Tempo pieno
Tipo posizione Non direttiva/a ore
Inizi il suo viaggio con noi
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in. Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors and dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Cash guests' personal checks and traveler's checks.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift. Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Fluent English and Italian are compulsory
- Experience in Luxury Hospitalit
- Motivation, enthusiasm and high level of customer service
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.