Franchised Guest Service Representative
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19081241
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Delta Hotels Kingston Waterfront, 1 Johnson Street, Kingston, Ontario, Canada VIEW ON MAP
Brand Delta Hotels and Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Diamond Hotels Canada Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Your overall responsibility is to ensure that each guest has a comfortable stay and that his or her needs are met. You will assist each of our guests in a friendly, efficient, professional manner in all Guest Service related functions and maintain a high standard of service and hospitality at all times.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival.
- Ensure guest satisfaction and revenue optimization through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for the guest.
- Check guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using upselling techniques to maximize room rates; prepare for group check in and out and VIP arrivals; become informed of events/ functions in the hotel during the shift.
- Check guests out of the hotel; process customer payments according to established policies and procedures.
- Respond to guest requests promptly; promote hotel services, packages, facilities and outlets; provide guests with information such as local attractions and directions to increase satisfaction.
- Resolve guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer.
- The above areas of responsibility are not all inclusive and may be amended from time to time.
- Front Desk experience an asset
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must pay attention to detail
- Must be flexible to work any shift (days, evenings, weekends, holidays)
This company is an equal opportunity employer.