Franchised PM Guest Services Supervisor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19081238
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Delta Hotels Kingston Waterfront, 1 Johnson Street, Kingston, Ontario, Canada VIEW ON MAP
Brand Delta Hotels and Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Diamond Hotels. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Your overall responsibility is to assist the Assistant Operations Manager in overseeing the Front Desk operations in addition to performing Guest Service Representative duties.
- Ensuring the information inputted into the computer system is accurate (i.e. rate codes, central reservations, etc.)
- Responsible for managing email and employee reservations
- Completion of weekly reports, forecasts, reservations
- Assist the Housekeeping department with room discrepancies
- Handling customer complaints and compliments
- Assist Guest Services management in the recruiting process and performance management of staff (i.e discipline and employee evaluations)
- Responsible for proper training of new employees
The above areas of responsibility are not all inclusive and may be amended from time to time.
- Minimum two years Supervisory or Managerial experience
- Opera and MARSHA experience an asset
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must pay attention to detail
- Must be flexible to work any shift (days, evenings, weekends, holidays)
This company is an equal opportunity employer.