Franchised Senior Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19081187
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Aloft Miami Doral, 3265 NW 107th Ave, Doral, Florida, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Aloft Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Doral Hotel Enterprises. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly or annual activity and other reports as assigned
- Participate in additional projects as assigned by the Regional Director of Sales, Revenue Management and Director of Marketing.
- Understanding Market Opportunities & Driving Revenue
- Targets accounts, markets, or segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation.
- Partners with counterpart to effectively manage the business opportunity.
- Responds to and manages larger and more complex incoming opportunities for the property.
- Identifies, qualifies and solicits new business to achieve personal and property revenue goals.
- Focuses efforts on accounts with significant potential sales revenue.
- Develops effective sales plans and actions.
- Works with partners to develop creative ideas and proposals for events.
- Maximizes revenue by up selling packages.
- Understands the overall market - competitors strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities based on market conditions and individual property needs.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Handles complex business with significant revenue potential as well as significant customer expectations. Building Successful Relationships
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Provides excellent customer sales service in order to grow share of the account.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Additional Responsibilities
- Utilizes intranet for resources, templates, and information.
- Participates in site visits.
- Develops and facilitate execution of contracts as required.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Executes brand Customer Service Standards and property Brand Standards through the sales process."
- "Bachelors Degree and/or 2+ years in hotel sales experience.
- Strong understanding of negotiation and interpretation of contracts.
- Developed business communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Confident and professional appearance.
- Self motivator, assertive, fast paced & driven to succeed.
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent time management and multi tasking skills"
This company is an equal opportunity employer.