Franchised Housekeeping Supervisor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19075758
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location JW Marriott Savannah Plant Riverside District, 300 West River Street, Savannah, Georgia, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at: www.jwsavannahjobs.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Kessler Enterprise, Inc. IV. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Hotel Stay and Food/Beverage discounts at Marriott Hotels Worldwide for you and your family/friends
- Free Employee Meals!
- We are all friends here! Refer your friends and get a Bonus up to $2000 if they are hired!
- 20% Discount at all Kessler restaurants, Art Galleries, and Spas
- Start early with your Retirement Plan! 401K match up to 6% - goes into effect after 3 months
- Health Insurance Plans as low as $22/week!
- Stay Healthy! Kessler Wellness Challenge “ promotes healthy lifestyle with discounts at gyms and giveaways
- We care about your Fur Babies too! We provide discounted Pet Insurance!
- After your 1st year, you can accrue on average of 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- We will offer 1.5 times the base rate/hour when you work any of the 7 observed holidays throughout the year!
- Tickets at Work discounts, special access to theme parks and more!
- Recognition Program with amazing prizes!
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Certification Assistance
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance $10,000
- Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.
- Plans work schedules to ensure adequate service.
- Inspects and evaluates physical condition of establishment.
- Submits to management recommendations for painting, repairs, furnishings, relocation of equipment, and reallocation of space.
- Periodically inventories supplies and equipment.
- Investigates new and improved cleaning instruments and methods.
- Inspects guestrooms and gives appropriate feedback to housekeepers.
- Performs all duties to subordinates.
- Directly supervises up to 20 employees in the Housekeeping Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.