Franchised Group Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19075752
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location JW Marriott Savannah Plant Riverside District, 300 West River Street, Savannah, Georgia, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at: www.jwsavannahjobs.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Kessler Enterprise, Inc. IV. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Hotel Stay and Food/Beverage discounts at Marriott Hotels Worldwide for you and your family/friends
- Free Employee Meals
- We are all friends here! Refer your friends and get a Bonus up to $2000 if they are hired!
- Largest Hospitality Employer in Savannah “ growth opportunities are unlimited!
- 20% Discount at all Kessler restaurants, Art Galleries, and Spas
- Start early with your Retirement Plan! 401K match up to 6% - goes into effect after 3 months
- Health Insurance Plans as low as $22/week!
- Stay Healthy! Kessler Wellness Challenge “ promotes healthy lifestyle with discounts at gyms and giveaways
- Discounted Bus Passes
- We care about your Fur Babies too! We provide discounted Pet Insurance!
- After your 1st year, you can accrue on average of 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- We will offer 1.5 times the base rate/hour when you work any of the 7 observed holidays throughout the year!
- Tickets at Work discounts, special access to theme parks and more!
- Recognition Program with amazing prizes!
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Certification Assistance
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance $10,000
- Primary duties, responsibilities, and tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Sell to achieve your pre-determined Sales goal for both rooms and catering on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Complete activities including, but not limited to, telemarketing, prospecting and qualifying potential leads, soliciting viable leads, and preparing and presenting written proposals/contracts and oral presentations.
- Assist in compiling sales forecasts, developing of guest room rates, collecting and reporting sales data and managing the departmental budget.
- Direct maintenance of sales files, accounts and additional administrative duties.
- Participate in meetings, as needed.
- Utilizing Sales resources and systems to include Knowland, Hoovers, Jigsaw, etc.
- Determine, develop and execute action plans against existing and new target accounts to achieve and exceed sales revenue expectations.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with customers, community organizations and professional associations to maintain visibility and market share. Continually targets and prospects new business through individual creativity and innovation.
- Create and Implement sales strategies to maximize profits of the hotel while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Analyze competition, market trends and customer needs to continually assess the productivity against established goals.
- Strategically evaluate and determine the revenue potential of clients compared to the established goals of the hotel to ensure profitability. Develop a sales strategy by analyzing historical, current and future hotel/market trends to capture the maximum amount of revenue and meet/exceed his/her individual sales goals.
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel.
- Manage account details so all pertinent aspect of solicitation and closing are complete and documented.
- As the primary contact for customers, notify/coordinate customer specifications with other departments and quickly, efficiently respond to customer issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Plan and execute sales trips, sales calls, and site visits. Travel locally to conduct outside calls and promote the hotel. Also, travel to attend trade shows, conferences and industry meetings.
- Perform other duties assigned to meet business needs.
- The majority of time will be spent indoors
- Candidate must be comfortable working in a shared space, with constant noise, without the use of a private office.
- Overtime is frequently required with or without notice.
- Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands"
- "Associate degree - preferred
- Hospitality or related industry experience - required
- Previous sales experience “ required
- Valid Driver License “ required
- Knowledgeable of Top-Accounts for the Hotel - preferred"
This company is an equal opportunity employer.