Franchised Group Rooms Coordinator
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19075746
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location JW Marriott Savannah Plant Riverside District, 300 West River Street, Savannah, Georgia, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at: www.jwsavannahjobs.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Kessler Enterprise, Inc. IV. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Hotel Stay and Food/Beverage discounts at Marriott Hotels Worldwide for you and your family/friends
- Free Employee Meals!
- We are all friends here! Refer your friends and get a Bonus up to $2000 if they are hired!
- Largest Hospitality Employer in Savannah “ growth opportunities are unlimited!
- 20% Discount at all Kessler restaurants, Art Galleries, and Spas
- Start early with your Retirement Plan! 401K match up to 6% - goes into effect after 3 months
- Health Insurance Plans as low as $22/week!
- Stay Healthy! Kessler Wellness Challenge “ promotes healthy lifestyle with discounts at gyms and giveaways
- Discounted Bus Passes
- We care about your Fur Babies too! We provide discounted Pet Insurance!
- After your 1st year, you can accrue on average of 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)!
- We will offer 1.5 times the base rate/hour when you work any of the observed holidays throughout the year!
- Tickets at Work discounts, special access to theme parks and more!
- Recognition Program with amazing prizes!
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Certification Assistance
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance $10,000
- Enter all Definite and Tentative Groups into MARSHA and then Opera as they book.
- Enter shoulder dates (three days prior and post) for all Groups, NMQ-ing shoulder dates that we will not take the Group rates. (In the meantime contact Brian or Lori to NMQ any shoulder dates)
- Trace all decision dates for Tentatives. Contact Sales Managers to follow-up on Tentatives that are nearing decision dates.
- Trace all cutoff dates for Definites. Contact the Client to notify of pending cutoff dates and request rooming lists. Check blocks within cutoff dates daily to drop excess inventory.
- Manage Group inventory in PMS and MARSHA.
- Enter rooming lists into MARSHA. Complete rooming list updates as requested.
- Service all in-house Reservation requests.
- Perform â€œGroup Scrub with Marriott Revenue Manager (MRM) prior to weekly Yield Meetings.
- Provide GRC and Pace reports to MRM.
- Attend weekly Yield Meetings.
- Enter all MAR rate changes as determined during Yield Meeting.
- Enter all Group Blocks and individual reservations in as new week roll into KDATE.
- Process Travel Agent commissions daily.
- Update DH screens and EPIC quarterly.
- Weekly System audit of GRC/Opeara/MARSHA.
- Quote and input small groups under 10 rooms
- Actualize groups in Delphi upon group departure."
- Opera experience is a plus.
- Organizational skills are a MUST."
This company is an equal opportunity employer.