Franchised Revenue Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19075664
Job Category Revenue Management
Location The M by Montcalm AUTO (F), 151-157 City Road, London, Greater London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Autograph Collection Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee,Montcalm Hotels Ltd. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Managing and yielding Daily; Weekly and Monthly Hotel Pricing
- Ensuring Rate parity within different distribution channels
- Rate suggestions for Internal & External Clients
- Managing Extranets, Loading FIT allocations and rates
- Dealing with Group enquiries and quotes
- Effectively manage and be in control of all inventory
- Yield of room revenue via strategic control of hotel and room type Overbooking level
- Control of inventory and availability of external booking sources for assigned properties (i.e. GDS and Third Party Internet companies)
- Controlling distribution channels and rate returns to ensure right flow of business.
- Analysing promotional rate returns and production to ensure sale of correct rate mix
- Year to date & Monthly Business on Books analysis from Last year to understand company current standings and segment mix trends.
- Analysing current booking pace via occupancy; Average Daily Rate and Room Revenue
- Forecasting Daily; Weekly, Monthly and Annual Revenue Forecast
- Forecasting Events and Current Market Conditions, which has high; medium or Low impact to our business and action accordingly.
- Forecasting Hotel Revenue to ensure our Monthly target is in line with Last year result and Budgeted targets.
- Attend month end meeting and present Revenue results vs. Targets and Budget"
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position in an upscale Convention Hotel.
- Knowledge of One Yield v2 or CI/TY
- Knowledge of Opera
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Prioritize, organize and follow up.
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm in resolving problems using good judgment."
This company is an equal opportunity employer.