Director of Marketing
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19075569
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, Nation Tower, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Opened on the 15th of August 2013 and with an unparalleled address at the heart of the spectacular Abu Dhabi Corniche, The St. Regis Abu Dhabi provides easy access to everything that this incredible city has to offer. In the heart of the business and cultural districts the hotel is a short distance from the magnificent Abu Dhabi Mosque, the city's many shopping malls, golf courses, museums and major attractions, including the incredible Formula One Grand Prix circuit and Ferrari World on Yas Island. The hotel comprises 283 fabulously appointed guest rooms including 55 suites, most of which have incredible views of both the Arabian Gulf and the city of Abu Dhabi, the one of a kind Bridge suite between the two Nation Towers is quite simply breathtaking. Each room and suite are serviced by the celebrated St Regis Butlers who will provide ever-present yet unobtrusive attention to detail, while attending to each request with discreet precision.
Among the hotels vast array of amenities are outstanding food and beverage venues including our signature day to night restaurant, Terrace on The Corniche, with the finest flavors from the region and our warm Villa Toscana, true tastes of central Italy. The Nation Riviera Beach Club attached to the hotel and accessible via a tunnel under the Corniche offers guests a magnificent stretch of private beach and outstanding leisure facilities.
We are seeking a dynamic and creative marketing leader to drive the integrated marketing strategies of The St Regis Abu Dhabi with a strong focus on Public relations, demand generation, brand-creative guest experiences and loyalty.
As Director of Marketing you will be responsible for all Marketing activities and brand identity standards and will seek to infuse all brand passion points and key differentiators, and implement market specific strategies. The essential job functions can be found as follows;
1. Lead the development and delivery of the annual Marketing plans and Marketing budgets in line with the hotel strategic priorities and revenue target by market segments.
2. Be responsible for the planning and execution of content creation as well as the briefing to creative agencies and in-house team (including copy writing, photo/video shootings) ensuring delivery in adherence with brand guidelines and hotel positioning.
3. Drive the positioning / activation of Remede Spa, Nation Riviera Beach Club and restaurants & bars on the local market. Work with internal and external resources to define clear positioning for each outlet that resonates under the overall hotel positioning. Develop & implement local marketing activities (including event strategy) aiming to engage with locals and increase capture ratio from in-house guests. Experience in opening and launching new outlets is an advantage.
4. Act as a Brand Champion with the hotel teams. Together with the General Manager, drive brand activation and ensure the brand experience comes alive through the hotel messaging and guest experience.
5. Liaise with property BMSC and Regional E-Commerce & DFM teams to deliver multi-lingual tactical marketing campaigns in all segments.
6. Pro-actively identify relevant marketing partners for the hotel and manage these relationships profitably to raise hotel awareness, drive demand, deepen loyalty and enrich brand experience.
7. Drive loyalty Marketing: Focus on increasing engagement with Marriott Bonvoy Members living in UAE through the organization of events, and enhancing guest experience with Elite Members on property.
8. Support sales team with the creation of marketing collateral and tactical promotions associated with the key market segments (E.g. Groups, Weddings, Suites,…)
9. Ensure full compliance with all Marriott & St Regis Brand Marketing standards & programs.
10. Champion and manage the Social Media strategy in line with the brand positioning and hotels’ stories. Specific focus on online reputation management and guest engagement.
11. Together with the guidance and support of the Regional Public Relations/Corporate comms team, liaise with the local PR agency to ensure effective communication is maintained in line with marketing strategy and key messages.
12. Assist with local public relations and promotional activities that support the needs of the hotel and restaurants/bars. This includes collaborating with regional PR team and local PR agency on messaging/positioning of the hotel and outlets, ongoing pro-active/re-active media relations, maximizing hotel events by inviting local/national media, press events, photo/TV shoots of the property, celebrity interviews and other specific events that require personal attention. Also forge local partnerships and review opportunities for local level promotions and sponsorships to gain recognition and beneficial status within the community.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.