Administrative Assistant, Rooms
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19075083
Job Category Administrative
Location The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, Cotai Strip, Macao S.A.R., Macao, Macao S.A.R. VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Welcome persons entering the office, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct/escort to destination. Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
Guest relations, communication, working with others, general administration, interpersonal skills and organization are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
• Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using the St. Regis brand specific process (e.g., Allow me, Learn, Pleased) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
• Proficient in both oral and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
• Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
• Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
• Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
• Departmental financial and inventory reporting, expenses tracking and logistic record filing.
• Receive persons entering the office by greeting them, determining nature and purpose of their visit, and directing or escorting them to specific destinations.
Minimum Job requirements:
• College Degree preferred
• At least 2 years of related work experience
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.