Front Desk Ambassador (part-time)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19075068
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Kattengat 1, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Netherlands VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Do you love to create unique and personalized guest experiences?
Would you like to work in a dynamic team within a great company with excellent growing opportunities worldwide?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is looking for you as a Front Desk Ambassador (part-time)!
As a Front Desk Ambassador you are part of the Front Office team. You are one of the first ambassadors that a guest comes into contact with and your friendly, authentic approach creates a unique and personalized guest experience when the guest checks in. You will tailor your approach towards each guest by reading cues from a guest to ensure the guest feels at home and special. Your expertise, as well as your relationships with other departments in the hotel (from housekeeping to the Navigator and beyond), will be used to anticipate and deliver on our guests’ needs.
What makes you the perfect fit?
You love to work at the Front Desk of a hotel and it’s your passion to create unique and personalized experiences. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
To be eligible for this position you…
• Live Life to Discover!
• Have hospitality and preferably Front Desk experience.
• Are able to communicate fluently in English.
• Are passionate about the locale and local offerings.
• Are flexible and willing to work morning, evening and night shifts.
• Are at least available for 2 shifts per week.
What do you get in return?
The Renaissance Amsterdam hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal. Dependent on your performance you are able to get a salary increase or a one-time bonus. In addition we offer you…
• A professional and stimulating working environment.
• Flexible working hours, easily to combine with for example your studies.
• Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and development and training opportunities.
• Career possibilities within Marriott International.
• Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
• A uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
• As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
• A TakeCare program, which means you can apply for a gym against a discounted rate, sport in our own health club, follow dancing classes against a discounted rate, enjoy boot camp classes with other ambassadors and many more…
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.