Franchised Front Office Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19073591
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection, 2001 Park Avenue,, Park City, Utah, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Autograph Collection Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : https://hotelparkcity.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Park City Hotel Associates. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Hotel Park City, member of Autograph Collection Hotels by Marriott International, is currently seeking a proven hospitality professional to serve as our Front Office Manager.
The duties of this leadership position are but not limited to:
- Assists in managing and coordinating the daily activities of Guest Service team members; Front Desk Attendants, Drivers, Bell Attendants,Telephone Operators, Night Auditors, to ensure exemplary guest satisfaction and to maximize hotel profitability.
- Ensures the arrival, departure, and all other guest service interactions are conducted in an efficient, professional, and friendly manner.
- Interacts positively with customers and fellow associates, taking needed action to resolve problems that may arise, maintaining a high level of quality and responsiveness.
- Helps to reduce and resolve guest service complaints by anticipating potential problems by reviewing and monitoring operational issues, business flow, and associate performance.
- Tracks guest satisfaction surveys and maximizes usage of the guest response tracking system.
- Performs any other job related duties as assigned by the Director of Guest Services.
We are looking for candidates with at least 3 years of previous Front Office supervisory experience, strong knowledge of hotel operations, and a proven ability to achieve outstanding guest service through motivation and leadership. Competitive salary offered.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.