Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19001H7S
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel, Hale Road, Manchester, Cheshire, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Ideally located amongst the Cheshire countryside minutes from an International Airport the 4 star Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel embodies a unique mix of Manchester energy and Cheshire charm. It has evolved into an exclusive hotel that is vibrant and stylish with our newly designed Lounge Bar and Restaurant. Experience our hotels exclusive Executive Lounge and new richly appointed non-smoking Executive Bedrooms, with our luxurious Marriott bedding package. Indulge in our hotels Leisure Club and Four Seasons Spa offering massages, waxing, facials and more, worlds away from the stress of the day.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a full time Concierge to join our Front Office team.
What we are looking for –
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Good communication and personal presentation
- Attention to detail
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Resilient and can work under pressure
- It would be advantageous if you worked previously in a customer facing job.
- Greet and escort guests to rooms.
- Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property.
- Inform guests of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Identify and explain room features to guests.
- Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area.
- Assist with luggage storage and retrieval.
- Assist guests/visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage.
- Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus, limousine/sedan service) for guests/visitors
- Serve as a departmental role model, and assist management in training, motivating and coaching employees.
- Communicate with guests, other employees, or departments to ensure guest needs are met.
Successful candidate will be required to work 40 hours over 5 days.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.