Franchised Senior Marketing Manager I
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19001H75
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location JW Marriott Austin, 110 East 2nd Street, Austin, Texas, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : http://tinyurl.com/y2wvkhnc
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, White Lodging Services Corp.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Senior Marketing Manager (Field) will drive all integrated marketing tactics and spearhead brand identities for the hotel(s) and restaurant(s) through innovative and collaborative hands-on efforts. Activation on key channels include, but not limited to, digital/print/social/PR and CRM to drive the most profitable business and demonstrate set return on ad spend goals. Other responsibilities include partnering with the sales, digital and revenue strategy leaders to ensure convergence and alignment are in place at all levels of the organization.
- Oversee all brand positioning, messaging and retailing on designated hotel(s) and restaurants(s) core marketing and activation channels.
- Directly responsible for all efforts attributed to positive .com profitability through the management and execution of all aspects of SEO, SEM, digital marketing, social, email/CRM, brand reputation management and project management services while ensuring activities are aligned with each assets vision and overall corporate strategies.
- Responsible for annual strategic media planning and development of an integrated marketing calendar by segment.
- Work cooperatively with agencies, vendors, brand and community partners to ensure daily workflow, schedules and project deadlines are being met and within budget.
- Assist sales, rooms, and food and beverage in creating promotional programs with media outlets (digital, print) and for in-house guests for incremental revenue opportunities.
- Analyze, report and manage against defined KPIs to show growth in key metrics to review with GMs, DOSs and Corporate Marketing Team on a monthly basis.
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and brand requirements and maintain a consultative relationship with internal and external audience for training and education opportunities.
- Initiatives completed on-time and on-budget while driving a consolidated ROAS of > 8:1 for all supplemental media campaigns
- Positive leisure/transient growth against brand benchmarks and property goals
- Positive growth in social media metrics as defined by corporate/ownership
- Green or better hotel balanced scorecard
- Successful opening by achieving RAMP targets and milestones (new openings)
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in marketing (digital a must)
- Strong understanding of project management lifecycle
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Excelling organizational and time management skills
- Active team player, leader and self-starter
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Excellent MS Office skills, including strong Excel data analysis/reporting
- Must have a focus on detail and driving topline results while positively impacting the bottom line
TRAINING REQUIRED, ONCE IN THE POSITION:
- WL Specifics (Balanced Scorecard, etc.)
- Brand Immersion one-on-one training/consulting with each brands marketing programs
- Analytical training (i.e. Omniture, Google, etc.)
This company is an equal opportunity employer.