Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19001H6L
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Road, Hong Kong S.A.R., Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R. VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Manage daily activities necessary for maintenance and promotion of the Hotel’s wine collection
- Elaborate and update the wine and beverage lists, strict control of stocks, inventories and purchases
- Work with the kitchens and staff to develop food and wine parings
- Pair and suggest wines to guests that will best complement menu items
- Initiate training for associates to enhance and maintain the consistency of service
- Engage guests by delivering service excellence throughout each guest experience
- 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in hotels or free standing restaurants
- Wine certification with proven record
- Knowledge of wine and beverage is a must
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Live to Discover, Work to Inspire.
Exploring the world doesn’t have to stop when the working day starts. At Renaissance Hotels we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, it’s a career.
To submit your application, please send your resume to Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resources Department
1 Harbour Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong
T (852) 2802 8888
F (852) 2131 0660
Whatsapp (852) 6827 0729
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.