Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19001FFA
Job Category Landscaping & Grounds
Location Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Maxstoke Lane, Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
An exciting opportunity to start your career journey with Marriott Hotel's. Come and join our Greenkeeping team at the four star Marriott Forest of Arden and develop your career while providing a professional and energetic service to our members and hotel guests.
In return the Forest of Arden offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
The Forest of Arden is part of an exclusive collection of Marriott country clubs and is located in the heart of the West Midlands, located between Solihull and Coventry with easy access to the M6, M42 and M40 and just four miles from Birmingham NEC, Airport and International Train Station.
The Forest of Arden is the perfect location for business and leisure and has a focus on culinary excellence with our AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, Cast Iron Bar and Grill. Marriott International is the worlds’ largest hotel company and provides associates with extensive, ongoing training and development for long term career opportunities.
This elegant Marriott Hotel is one of the top UK Leisure destinations with two golf courses including our championship Arden course and a driving range and the Golf academy. The Forest of Arden also offers outdoor tennis courts, a fully equipped fitness centre and our relaxing Cedarwood Spa with 8 treatment rooms.
What you’ll do
- To maintain tees, greens, fairways, and rough to ensure course meets required standard
- To perform general maintenance to all course areas, to an adequate standard, to maintain course condition.
- To undertake project work on designated area, for the improvement of the golf course.
- Day to Day task looking after the golf courses
- Mowing fairways, Mowing Tees, Mowing Rough and Semi rough, Hand mowing, Raking Bunkers, Renovation Work, Irrigation Work.
- Working towards the Seniors European Tour Event in October 2019
- Carry out spraying and chainsaw tasks.(Not Essential)
What You'll Have
- A down to earth attitude balanced with a sense of fun.
- A confidence to let your personality shine.
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing in house training courses & management development opportunities
- Explore the world with friends & family discounts (Discount on F&B and accommodation rates)
- Tasty Meal whilst on duty
Plus plenty more which we can’t wait to tell you about!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.