Franchised Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19001EK0
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Auburn Marriott Opelika Resort & Spa at Grand National, 3700 Sunbelt Parkway, Opelika, Alabama, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at: www.pchresortscareers.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, PCH Hotels and Resorts, Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Position is responsible for proactively soliciting and securing group/catering-related opportunities with significant revenue potential.
- Actively upsells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals.
- Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery.
- Responsible for building customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Provide service to our customers in order to grow share of the account on behalf of PCH Hotels and Resorts, across the enterprise.
- Ability to work collaboratively with hotel service team in providing exceptional customer service
- Effective decision-making skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent selling skills and understanding of sales processes; can effectively upsell products and services; can bring a sale to closure
- Knowledge of operations and associated challenges for all brands
- Knowledge of all Marriott Lodging products, cultures and brand strategies
- Knowledge of contractual agreements and legal implications
- Knowledge of food trends, food and beverage composition and menu planning
- Knowledge of food and beverage forecasting and attrition (Catering focused)
- Knowledge of need time strategy as developed by Revenue Management
- Knowledge of group, extended stay and transient business
- Understands revenue management functions and account profitability
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect department
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems.
- Ability to influence others
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong presentation and platform skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
Must be able to travel and pass Motor Vehicle Report
This company is an equal opportunity employer.