Franchised Senior Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19001EHK
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Sheraton Roma Hotel & Conference Center, Viale Del Pattinaggio, Rome, Roma, Italy VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, ALTAIR IMMOBILIARE S.R.L. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Responsible in achieving the room and catering sales objectives of his/her markets and business segments.
- Represents and promotes the hotel by maintaining constant contact with the market and the customer base of his/her responsibility through Customer Relationship Management.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
- Solicit transient and group business that enables the hotel to meet and/or exceed revenue goals in rooms and food and beverage.
- Assists with selling, implementation and follow-through of group sales promotions.
- Maintains and updates sales records manually and electronically as required.
- Prepare correspondence to customers; prepare and use internal (and/or company) sales systems, reports and statistics and file maintenance.
- Attend trade shows, community events, FAM Trips and industry meetings.
- Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, supply and demand and competition.
- Gains understanding of the hotel primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
- Supports the company service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities
- Participate in daily business review meeting, pre-convention meetings, trainings and other sales-related meetings as required.
- Develops a close working relationship with operations and other departments in order to execute strategies at the property level.
- Provides other sales support as needed, upon direction from General Manager and Sales Leadership, understanding and supporting overall sales strategy."
- "Possess strong sales and negotiation skills
- Proven prospecting and new business development abilities
- Closing skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior time management and relationship building
- Strong organization and follow-through skills
- Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Social Media
- Present and represent the hotel in its specific brand voice
- Ability to maintain and strengthen relationships with external and internal stakeholders"
This company is an equal opportunity employer.